Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photo update

I've been terrible about updating this blog, but am going to try to be better about it while I'm in Delhi. I've been here for nearly two months, but have been traveling or flat-hunting for most of it. I'll write more later, but here's what I've been up to in the last few weeks:

Durga Puja in Chittaranjan Park, Delhi

Attempting to fix up the ugliest living room in the world, which is in my flat. Don't worry, I'm moving to a much nicer place on December 1.

Wandering around Amsterdam

Drag brunch in Washington, DC

Visiting Obama... or trying to

Getting caught up in a protest at the new MLK memorial in DC
Relaxing with Kate, my old flatmate, at her lovely home in DC.

Perfect decor for the kitchen

 CNN Center in Atlanta
Hanging out with my east coast family at our dear friend's wedding in Georgia 

Diwali puja at my childhood home in Ajmer, Rajasthan

Spending time at one of my favorite places in the world - Pushkar Lake, Rajasthan 

Sunset in Pushkar
Helping out with my cousin's 2-day long engagement ceremony in Ajmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment